RELEASE LiveCode 6.6 DP1

Michael Gruenthal mgruenthal at mac.com
Fri Feb 14 17:06:41 EST 2014

Just ran a stable in 6.5 iPad (1024 X 768) stack in the iOS 7 retina
simulator. As is, it is scaled down to occupy the bottom left quarter of
the simulator screen, but all objects are actually where they belong e.g.
touching a button where it¹s rendered in the bottom left quarter doesn't
work, but touching where it should be does). This issue is solved if I set
the new usePixelScaling property to false, but then everything looks fuzzy
and seems to have a non-retina resolution.

Anyone else seeing this issue?