[ANN] MobGUI V1.22 and SVG icon files

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Fri Feb 14 06:30:13 EST 2014

Matthias:
> please excuse, if i was not clear enough.

Actually, you were clear but I didn’t want any other reader to think that I haven’t even tried to download it in the first place :)

John:
> I’ll add some text to the downloads to explain things better.

That would be useful.

John:
> It's the same carousel, so hopefully the demo stack will allow you to judge if it will work for your needs!

It’s far better than I expected, John.
It’ll clearly find a place in one of my future projects; can’t thank you enough.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t yet complete the purchase because of a some technical issue with PayPal.

In the meantime, I’ll dig into your script.

Regards,

~ Ender