diesel

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Feb 12 15:16:38 EST 2014

Hi David:

Just a response here to say that as of Tuesday 3:40PM PST, something WAS
down.  I received a message from a client mentioning that the retailer map
for their business which I host on on-rev was not working and indeed I was
getting no response from the server.  I took a screen capture of the
all-red on-rev status page and send an email to support at on-rev.com.  I
never received a response so I have no idea if anyone was notified.

Apparently things seem to be working now.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design