Android Test Won't Install

Neil Roger neil at runrev.com
Wed Feb 12 10:57:53 EST 2014

Hi Dan,

The best place to get support for issues such as this is via
support at runrev.com as messages sent there get filtered to our support team.

I am in the process of trying to upgrade my Galaxy S3 to 4.3 so will
report back with my results, although this does seem to be device based
as you are able to deploy to other devices without any issues.

Have you tried restarting the device since the upgrade? I would also
recommend removing any existing test LiveCode application in case there
is a conflict happening.

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--