Defining Pet Features and Essentials

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Wed Feb 12 08:54:27 EST 2014

Against my intentions and alongside my predictions,
this thread got far away from its subject.

I sincerely apologize for that.

I study Objective-C with my fellow co-worker when I’m able to find time
and I can’t desist from thinking that how an inefficient language it is.
Livecode with its simplicity yet power deserves more popularity.
Popularity brings money, money brings resources as time and developer count,
resources bring a more sophisticated development environment.
I don’t listen Beyonce, either; I’m a long-time Corelli fan ;-)

Also, Richmond is right about many -not all, in my opinion, but many- things.
Especially about the definitions of “standard” and “objective vs subjective”.

Kindest Regards,

~ Ender