Dollar Sign Variables

Ray ray at linkit.com
Tue Feb 11 13:20:37 EST 2014

Since this is already a preference in the Script Editor pane so I took
reported it as a bug since checking/unchecking it has no effect.  It's
bug #11786 "Show Globals Preference Doesn't Work"

Funny thing though, somehow in my testing I've succeeded in hiding them,
although the check box still has no effect.  They've shown up and then
gone away sort of randomly for a few versions now.

Thanks,

Ray