Crowd Funding Enhancements

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Feb 11 10:26:35 EST 2014

Kay C Lan wrote:
> It's too late to start now, but I'm sure it would make for an interesting
> info-graphic, one that continually recorded and then displayed the man
> hours and Kickstarter £ spent on the various 'areas' that the Runrev team
> is focusing on as they move LC forward. I'm sure refactor and unicode would
> display as huge blobs. Little, but growing blobs for the various branches
> that parallel, then disappear when they are incorporated, or not.

Not too late at all - it could even be animated:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNNusWCeBWA>

The tool that was used to make that, gource, can be run from the command
line, and therefore from cron:
https://code.google.com/p/gource/

The only downside with that visualization is that it takes a large
screen to really see what's going on.  Might be nice to also have some
other automated graphic view - what else is floating around in the Git
world for that?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World