Delete a single custom property set

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 08:55:21 EST 2014

Ray...

from the user guide...

In LiveCode, there is no command to delete a custom property set. Instead, you place all
the custom property set names in a variable, delete the one you don't want from that
variable, and set the customPropertySets back to the modified contents of the
variable. This removes the custom property set whose name you deleted.
For example, the following statements delete a custom property set called "mySet" from
the button "My Button":

get the customPropertySets of button "My Button"
set the wholeMatches to true
delete line lineOffset("mySet",it) of it
set the customPropertySets of button "My Button" to it