Crowd Funding Enhancements

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 10 21:30:00 EST 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com>wrote:

> Kevin Miller wrote:
>
>  Actually its the core refactor / Unicode that was the really tough bit. A
>> long time with heads down and only internal dps so far. But in terms of
>> actual throughput its been massive. The other goals aren't of the same
>> scope and as such aren't as far away as it may seem.
>>

> That's very encouraging to hear.  QuickTime replacement and Cocoa have
> been key concerns for many of us.  Very much looking forward to those.

Richard (and others),

I don't know if you have Xcode set up to compile LiveCode or not, but if
you do then you may enjoy following along with the Cocoa project:

https://github.com/runrevmark/livecode/tree/feature-cocoa

I've been building and testing my app as Mark releases updates the cocoa
branch (which is quite regularly). The de-quicktimification has already
begun as well. You can read the progress the is being made in the commit
notes:

https://github.com/runrevmark/livecode/commits/feature-cocoa

It is fun to see what the team is working on and follow along with features
you are interested in.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems