Crowd Funding Enhancements

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Mon Feb 10 20:30:48 EST 2014

Hi Jan,

I have on two occassions (pre-open source and post-open source)
downloaded and tried Quartam Reports. But both times it fell down
for me in trying to handle Japanese/UTF8. Can't recall if it was
in presenting the data or in the editor itself (or, of course,
could have been operator error!) but I couldn't make it do what I
needed...

If the LC of the future makes good on its, 'it just works' goal
for UTF8, and Quartam Reports followed suite, I would become a
happy customer, no doubt.

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan