Crowd Funding Enhancements

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 10 12:26:41 EST 2014

The things I'm thinking of are generally not on the road map, which is how
this thing got started in the first place.  Some of them are on a wishlist
that I gave to Kevin after our Pro meeting.

I also don't want to unnecessarily fork LC just to get what I want (e.g.
all items are created equal).  What I want is to be able to make it worth
everyone's while to add, modify, etc. the project in ways that benefit
everyone...sooner, and limit the resistance to those improvements.

We already did this once with the mergSockets external, and it was good.  I
want to do it some more, and I want to let Kevin et al be able to be as
involved or not as they want.

What I think we need to do is to develop some lists of priorities that
everyone has, and try to a) integrate with the roadmap, b) work on what the
improvements would cost for someone to complete and c) collect the funds
and d) git r dun