Crowd Funding Enhancements

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 10 11:33:00 EST 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Andrew Kluthe <andrew at ctech.me> wrote:

>  Any kind of
> timelines or updates on any of the stretch goals other than theming/res
> independence would be great. While I understand that is probably the
> hardest stretch goal you have had to deliver, it is also the least
> important to folks who aren't doing mac or mobile dev.

I just wanted to point out that resolution independence applies to Windows
as well. Windows has a high DPI mode which you can read about here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd464660(VS.85).aspx

Once the user sets the zoom on their Windows install to 150% it enters high
DPI mode. I've seen this become an issue more and more recently with my
products and have to ask customers to set the zoom to 125%.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems