Crowd Funding Enhancements

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:20:24 EST 2014

Hi

Awhile back I proposed a (How to) to offer a LC Codebook for all users to
use online to manage their scripts and several other types of LC content. I
only got a minimal interest.

I am still learning LiveCode like so many other developers. I found the
LiveCode has a rather good Dictionary if you have the time to thumb through
the current 1900+ records. It occurred to me to learn LiveCode a novice or
better developer needs a better interface and to add code tracking in the
distionary. If this could be hosted and allow all users to add their script
knowledge to this dictionary along with custom properties, and custom
functions it would be a real asset. I would also have the app able to use a
very good search feature across any data or fields in the database where
keywords or phrases can be searched. This would call all elements for any
dictionary element/s in a selected group to be reviewed. The current
dictionary is not very useful if you have to search across the entire
dictionary. I am about half way through the dictionary adding the body of
records. When it is done I will offer the dictionary to all users.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062