Stupid simple version control using dropbox

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 17:42:40 EST 2014

And some of you may be interested in Sookasa, a utility that works with Dropbox to encrypt files. It creates a "Sookasa" folder in your Dropbox folder, and encrypts the files there so that the version that lives on your hard drive and the version in the Dropbox cloud are both encrypted. They use AES 256 bit encryption and the higher level products (cost more) have full HIPAA-level encryption. If you plan on working offline you can DL a decryption key for accessing your files that is good for 48 hours.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig