new way closing a stack in IOS 7

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Fri Feb 7 11:57:04 EST 2014

Hi Alain,

I think what you’re asking is in fact *how to keep alive your app even in the background*;
then this is what you need:
http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=18888#p95224

And here is the answer of your second question:
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/userexperience/conceptual/MobileHIG/IconMatrix.html

Best,

~ Ender Nafi

From: Alain Vezina Alain Vezina
Reply: Alain Vezina alain.vezina at logilangue.com
Date: February 7, 2014 at 18:49:46
To: use-livecode at lists.runrev.com use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
Subject:  new way closing a stack in IOS 7
Hi All,

You know that in IOS 7 there is a way to pass from one app to another : you double press the home button and all the active apps appear in a row, letting you browse from one to another without closing anyone of them. If you want to close any app of this row, you push it up.

So, I would like to find the way to do this in LC 6.5. I spent 2 hours in the dictionary and in the tutorials without finding any clue for that question.

I am also wondering to what extend Apple obliges developers to be IOS 7 in their apps : I am talking about background image, buttons shape, icons, colors and so on.

Regards

Alain Vézina
Logilangue
514-596-1385