Stupid simple version control using dropbox

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:50:25 EST 2014

Not sure if this has been posted before, but just in case: If you store
your stack files in the dropbox folder on your computer, dropbox does a
really good job of saving a copy of each separate file whenever the file is
saved. You can look at a list of the saved versions and get/restore any of
them.

It's not git, but as a file-level resource it's a 1000x better than
nothing. I borked up some code last night (never try to solve a problem at
3am that stumped you at 9pm) so I'm really happy that I can just revert to
the 9pm version and forget whatever it is I did later on.