[OT] The last few copies of Programming LivCode for the Real Beginner

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 7 09:37:02 EST 2014

Hello,

We have 5 copies of "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" left. I
don't know when I will print them again. If you want a copy, you can
order one at http://qery.us/42z . Feel free to contact me by e-mail if
you want to make sure that we still have a copy available for you.

At http://qery.us/43y you can read everything everybody needs to know
about the book.

--
Best regards,