[OT] Haiku

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:21:41 EST 2014

On 06/02/14 22:15, Mike Bonner wrote:
> Has anyone tried open indiana, aka open solaris?

No: at the moment I'm being a "real prawn" trying to install Livecode
Community 6.5.2
on ReactOS inside VMWare.

Seems to get stuck.

ReactOS is similar to Haiku insofar as it is on version Alpha something
and has been since just about the time the dinosaurs were wiped out by a
bunch of LSD-crazed creationists.

Richmond.