[Bulk] Re: repeating string

Dave McKee sarawakdave at rogers.com
Thu Feb 6 05:27:29 EST 2014

I am fed up with this Piper system. This AM, I couldn't connect at all to the working piper, when I launched the ios app I was prompted to run wifi setup and to double tap the piper power button before connecting to its wifi, BUT after selecting the Piper wifi, it never gets the check mark in my wifi settings, meaning that my iPhone 5S can not connect to it.

I have tried powering the Piper off and on but I always end up back with being unable to connect to the Piper or reconfigure.

Sorry but this system just does NOT work. If I thought I could get my investment back, I'd ask for it. This system is sucking down AC and asside from warming up the room, does nothing useful.

Hodie Non Cras