repeating string

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 5 22:08:33 EST 2014

To avoid having to recode yourself, you should get in the habit of building a library stack that you insert into the front of every app you are building. That way you can have a central library of common reusable code, which is why library stacks were meant to do.

I am working on a Database Setup card (have been for a couple years now) where all my database related commands and functions go. I keep the code in a button on the same card, so that by simply going to the card, the script of that button gets inserted into the front by the openCard handler.

That means I can copy/paste the card into any stack I want, and on openStack all I have to do is GO to the Database Setup card, and everything else happens automagically, including using registering my sqlYoga stuff, checking to see if the connection is viable, making the connection, editing the connection etc. Very handy using libraries and inserting.

Bob