repeating string

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Feb 5 17:53:46 EST 2014

I absolutely agree. I have a function in my personal "standard library"
that does (something close to) this, and I would never consider
replacing that with this C-like code; I wrote C for a living for too
many years already, thanks.

But as an answer to the request (i.e. native LC, not a function), it's
the best I can do :-)

-- Alex.