script scope variables inexplicably becoming unset

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Dec 31 17:01:57 EST 2014

Another useful process is to create a simple set of test stacks and copy over your relevant handlers.  If you can recreate the problem there, you may have found an odd bug, but if not, the problem likely lies elsewhere in the code of your original stacks.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design