Membership disabled

Dave Wood david.wood at pixelpump.co.nz
Wed Dec 31 15:12:27 EST 2014

> About once every couple of weeks, I get a message from the list that my
> membership has been disabled because of excessive bounces.  Is anyone else
> getting these?

Just adding to Richard's response…

I also had this problem. It went on for months until last February. After first contacting the list admin folks and following their advice, I contacted my own service provider and asked them to stop rejecting these emails. They never did give me a proper explanation of why they were blocking many of the lists emails, but whatever they did, the problem stopped and I've not had a single instance of this since.

So my suggestion is to followup with your IP

David