resetting preferences in 7.0.1 rc4 (Windows 7)

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 18:38:35 EST 2014

Another good suggestion, Mike.  But even "save stack revPreferences" did
not make the preference change stick.

The httpProxy setting is as annoying as the Motif look. It was a libURL
error showing me that it was trying to access the proxy that made me
realise the prefs were not being saved.

I checked the timestamp of livecode7.livecode and it changed on "save stack
revPreferences".  So I zipped that up with the new timestamp.  Closed LC,
deleted what ever was there, and unzipped the stack whose timestamp had
changed.  But still no preferences stuck.

Bernard.