[ANN] Free: Google-style typing filter for LiveCode

Gerry gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 20:42:00 EST 2014

Video of my project (turn the sound off unless you like dogs barking):

http://quick.as/erqospn9

I just do:

"SELECT * FROM companytable where company_name like " && "'%"&searchText&"%'
order by company_name"

...then get the result in an array and pop it into the datagrid, updating
as the user types. It's fast enough on a 1000 record database - that's
about as big as the database would ever get on that project.

Gerry