How to tell when IDE is done loading

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:57:40 EST 2014

I have tried that but I need to process the resumeStack message which
seems to get called as part of the startup process.   I guess I have to
manually set a global flag and have the timed handler unblock the
flag.   What is the very first handler that an application can process?
Startup?

Is there an ordered list of messages that are fired for startup and
opening a stack?  Opening a card would be useful too.   I can't say that
I have ever seen this anywhere in the documentation.   Is this derivable
programmatically?

Regards,
     Mike