7.0.1 community stable

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Tue Dec 23 06:38:35 EST 2014

Hi Mike

Don't know if related, but I got similar errors for 6.7.3rc3 after an
automatic  Win7 system update (something about invalid permissions).
Re-started the computer then tried again successfully.

Alternatively, Edinburgh inadvertently packed 7.0.1 as 64-bit exe in a
32-bit installer.

Best regards,

Hugh Senior
FLCo