Time for another LiveCode Global Jam?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sat Dec 20 13:09:13 EST 2014

Well done for posting this Peter

On 1st February Apple stops accepting new submissions for 32-bit apps.

RunRev is developing LiveCode 6.7.2 and 7.0.2 to build 64-bit apps.

That means if you want to continue deploying to iOS you MUST move over to
using LC 6.7 or 7 (except for updates for apps, which can continue with
32-bit up to 1st June).

So yes I think all of us joining in on using LC 7 - and critically, spending
the time to report bugs when we find them - is a very good idea.

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior