LC Server Unable To Retrieve File From DropBox?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 18 22:10:13 EST 2014

On 12/18/2014, 8:05 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
> Sadly, all the HTTPS/SSL stuff appears to be enabled (looking at
> phpinfo) and the chat support dude said “beyond our scope” so I’m not
> sure how to explain the problem to them, other than referring them to
> an output page.

Found this: <http://curl.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#curl_1_SSL_is_disabled_https>

The copy of libCurl wasn't built with support for https. (That sounds
kind of unlikely for a hosting company.)

But maybe it's something simpler:
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6884669/curl-1-protocol-https-not-supported-or-disabled-in-libcurl>

Which involves a spurious space or other typo in a URL.

A couple of other links mention having 2 copies of libCurl in the path,
and the wrong one getting triggered.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com