LC Server Unable To Retrieve File From DropBox?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Dec 18 18:49:20 EST 2014

Thanks for this suggestion, which I should have tried. There is indeed an error that occurs immediately after getting the file:
error Protocol https not supported or disabled in libcurl

I assume the libcurl library is a hosting thing, and not an LC server thing.  I did a little reading and from what I can tell libcurl is capable of supporting HTTPS, so now I’m trying to figure out if I need to somehow enable this on my (shared) DreamHost server?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design