plugin stack automatically saving in new file format

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Thu Dec 18 15:30:56 EST 2014

I have a custom plugin stack that I use to quickly open frequently used stacks. It has a “save this stack” command in its closeStack handler. If I’m working in LC 7.0+ the stack is saving with the new file format, and therefore won’t open in pre-7.0 versions of LiveCode. I though once a stack was saved in a legacy format, it would stay in that format. Is that not the case? Is there any way to prevent the file format change when saving a stack?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield