revBrowserAddJavaScriptHandler

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Dec 17 14:14:59 EST 2014

Probably not helpful to you, since this is a web server issue, but on a Mac in the IDE I was able to tell Applescript to tell Acrobat to run a javascript. It’s a bit convoluted, but it works. It’s how I get the structure of a PDF form so I can fill it later. I wish I could figure out how to do that in Windows as well. Otherwise it’s  a Mac Only feature.

Bob S