Andre Garcia's FacebookLib

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Dec 17 04:59:19 EST 2014

Gerry if a customer had come to me with a bug report and I had said I would
get back to him - and 3 or 4 weeks had gone by and I still hadn't contacted
him - then I would be feeling embarressed.

I should think that something has occurred for Andre to have not emailed you
to at least explain the delay. I'd contact him again, maybe something has
taken place and he's become distracted.

Gerry Orkin wrote
> I emailed Andre 3 or 4 weeks ago and he said FB had changed something and
> he'd get back to me. He hasn't replied to more recent follow up emails.

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior