Determine the LC version of an existing stack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:18:31 EST 2014

DOH Yep, my misunderstanding.  Though with the "preserve stack file
version" option in the preferences, it must be stored somewhere for that
stack. Klaus has the easiest method I guess, but i'm curious now to know
where the engine tracks which format each stack uses.  IF I can dig up how
the engine tracks the version for stacks, i'll letcha know.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com