Port designation in URL

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 02:41:19 EST 2014

If it works like it does in LC, its just assigning a name to the socket,
the name being 6928. Its used (again, assuming its used as in lc) so that
you can have multiple connects to the same socket on the same host and port
so they can be distinguished from one another.  Works great when using
chatrev (tweaked) for experimenting on a single machine.  That way I can
talk to myself from multiple stacks at the same time.