Re: can´t change the layernumber of fields in a stack

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Dec 12 13:22:53 EST 2014

Open the Application Browser and move the objects up or down in the hierarchy. This effectively rearranges the layer they are on. Note that a field in a group cannot be put on a level outside the group itself. You must move the whole group to change it’s level. For instance, I group a label and corresponding field together. When I want to change the tab order, I relayer the group.

Bob S