I Hate the New Color Picker

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Mon Dec 8 14:49:18 EST 2014

Well, this is strange. I was checking out the color picker in Yosemite
using TextEdit, which incidentally, doesn't have those Cancel and OK
buttons, but has the dot to pull down the color dock. When I call up the
color picker in LC, I get the same view as Geoff, with two lines of palette
docks and no dot to extend the dock section. Unlike Roger, I couldn't find
the "sweet spot" to make this work.

Apparently, LC has modified the system color wheel to a certain extent.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein