Convert PDF's to Images

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Dec 8 14:00:21 EST 2014

Richard Gaskin wrote:
>I don't.  I know a PDF reader was one of the examples shown in Kevin's
video, but that's as much as I know about that specific widget.

>Do you have a URL to the Foxit open source code base?  For many years it
was not only proprietary but rather expensive to license. It'll be

http://pdfium.googlesource.com/

>From Foxit Web Page:
Foxit Corporation, a leading provider of solutions for reading, editing,
creating, organizing, and securing PDF documents, today announced that Foxit
PDF technology has been chosen as the open-source PDF rendering engine in
the Google's open-source PDFium Project.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net