How to Quit with a button

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Dec 8 00:30:07 EST 2014

Colin:
I tried closing the browser window (on the card where I had the quit button) and it still crashes.
BUT, I did a test stack, made a standalone, and the quit button works. Hmmmmm. Wonder what it could be. My application stack is pretty big and complex, but ….. I don’t think any handlers are still running. There are a bunch of substacks.

I’ll try “Stop using” commands to get the substacks out of memory. BUT, why won’t the button work when the toolbar menu does. Obviously, there’s a difference in the way each works. It’s a mystery.
Bill