response time of seconds in IDE?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Dec 7 14:50:49 EST 2014

On 12/7/2014, 1:09 AM, Erik Beugelaar wrote:
> I am afraid it must be the unicode beast... Personally I have never seen
> the need of it to implement it in this way so you can program in another
> foreign language (eg Chinese ;-).

LiveCode has many users (and a local office) in China, and there are
users all over the world who speak many different languages. All modern
software supports unicode, and LiveCode would be remiss not to do that too.

But I agree that it needs to be speedier, and I hope eventually we will
be able to remove languages that our own software does not support so
that standalones will be smaller.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com