Missing properties

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Dec 7 12:12:38 EST 2014

Thanks for the suggestions, they're pretty much variations on what I'm
already doing.

My point was that a lot of people have spent time coming up with various
ways of getting a control's owning card/stack which to my way of thinking
means there should be a built-in way of doing it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>