response time of seconds in IDE?

Erik Beugelaar ebeugelaar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 02:09:18 EST 2014

I am afraid it must be the unicode beast... Personally I have never seen
the need of it to implement it in this way so you can program in another
foreign language (eg Chinese ;-). But I hope it will be parameterized so
you can choose which unicode you want to support in the end result of your
application.

Erik

nl.linkedin.com/in/beugelaar