opening stack as modal changes screenMouseLoc?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:55:15 EST 2014

I have a control stack to pop up as a modal, and use

        set the loc of this stack to the screenMouseLoc

in preOpenStack

If I simply open the stack *not* as modal, it properly appears centered on
the mouse.

If opening *as*, modal, however, it opens away from that, near the middle
of the screen.

And when I check the screenMouseLoc each way, I get widely different
results:  nonmodal gives a correct horizontal of about 1100, while modally
produces about 400.

Is this behavior correct?  And if so, why???

7.0.1-rc2 on Mac

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462