How to open a second window w/o disturbing calling stack.

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Dec 4 16:40:27 EST 2014

Bob:
that makes good sense. Unfortunately, I’ve done a lot of work with V7 and so far it hasn’t let me down, especially after the last 3 releases of 7.0.1 have fixed a couple of problems I had. Fortunately, I had quite a bit of lead time for my application, but now I’ve got to get a beta out by next week. I think it’s going to be ok.
Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org/