[OT] baby

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Dec 3 17:35:44 EST 2014

Hi Folks

Thanks for all the public and private messages from folks on this list. Everyone is home now after Sarah had some help with her breathing for a couple of days and some time under lights for jaundice. She's not quite up to responding to the bug reports yet. You will need to wait until she is at least 2 weeks old for that ;-)

Cheers

Monte