BBEdit Language Module for LiveCode

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Dec 3 15:37:33 EST 2014

On Dec 3, 2014, at 12:39 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> Clicking the "Download ZIP" button works, thanks. I was one of the people who couldn't load the original in BBEdit under Mavericks, but the last two versions have worked fine for me so I think you can probably remove that warning in the Read Me. Maybe. I think.
>
> Nice to see some syntax coloring in this one, thanks for doing that. If anyone knows how to fix the small folding glitches, that'd be great.

Ditto what Jacque said. This is so great to have and makes editing .lc files in BBEdit much nicer!

Ben or Swami, do you know if it’s possible to add folding for repeat loops and if-then structures? It would sure be nice to collapse log, nested if-thens to get a sense of the whole handler or script flow.

Devin

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities
Brigham Young University