BBEdit Language Module for LiveCode

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Dec 3 08:33:06 EST 2014

For those who just want to get the file, and don't want to learn anything
about Git or GitHub: if you go the link that Brahmanathaswami gives below, on
the right of the page you'll find a button "Download ZIP" - that gets you the
latest version.  Instructions are in the readme and the LiveCode.plist file
itself.

Ben