How to open a second window w/o disturbing calling stack.

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Dec 2 22:01:03 EST 2014

Folks:
I want to open a second window in my app. The window in the calling stack is the first card of a substack named “myCallingSubstack”.  I want to go to the first card of a substack named “mySubstack”. When I do

go to stack “mySubstack”, the new windows sits behind the calling “myCallingSubstack”, but “myCallingSubstack” also reverts to the last card showing in the main stack.

I want the stack “mySubstack” to appear in front in a normal window, and I want the “myCallingSubstack” to stay as it is.

What’s the best way to do this? Docs and lessons don’t seem to address this.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org/