[ANN] ControlManager for LiveCode

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Mon Dec 1 13:46:14 EST 2014

ControlManager for LiveCode is now available, with full details here...

www.flexibleLearning.com/controlmanager

It is "LiveCode-Community compatible" and has been tested from v5.5.4
(minimum required), through v6 to v7.

What it aims to provide...

- It is designed to be simple to use and provide responsive, easy-view
access to your project structure, properties and geometry including access
to any hidden and off-screen objects.

- It includes useful additional features such as layout grid display, image
manipulation options, and property tips along with direct look-up access to
LiveCode's Dictionary resource when you want more information.

- It starts working as soon as you select an editing tool, stops when you
browse or close the palette, and really just looks after itself in between.

My public thanks to all the testers and their positive feedback. I hope you
will find it a useful and informative addition to your development tools.

Hugh Senior
FLCo