Can't Start LiveCode Server Under Yosemite

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 1 09:45:17 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I can’t seem to get LiveCode server working under Yosemite. I followed Peter Wood’s suggestion and modified the httpd.conf file as follows, where the path to LiveCode server is “Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables”.

<IfModule alias_module>
		ScriptAlias /livecode-cgi/ "Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/"
	</IfModule>

	<Directory "Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables">
  		Options +ExecCGI
	</Directory>

	<IfModule mime_module>
		AddHandler lcscript .lc
 		Action lcscript /livecode-cgi/livecode-server
	</IfModule>

I have LiveCode server 5.0.2 installed.

When I enter localhost in Safari, I get an error message saying that Safari cannot connect to the server.

Any advice would be most appreciated,

Gregory